Mindfill

A landfill is a dumping ground for random objects and things. I figure that this blog is going to serve as a dumping ground for my random thoughts - therefore, it's a mindfill.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Feel the Burn

In an effort to update this thing a little more often, I thought I'd resort to the trick I used on my old website: Giving you an update of what music I'm listening to. In this case though, I thought I'd share the new CD I burned from my MP3 library. When it comes to music, I tend to get stuck on a CD or a band or even a song for a period of time. I'll listen to it almost non-stop for a period of a couple of weeks or so and then I won't listen to it again for awhile. Having said that, here's the new CD that I burned and am listening to in my car...

1. "One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces" - Ben Folds Five
2. "Anna Ng" - They Might Be Giants
3. "Come On Eileen" - Dexy's Midnight Runners
4. "I Wanna Be Sedated" - the Ramones
5. "Down Together" - the Refreshments
6. "Trina Magna" - Blues Traveler
7. "Major Tom" - Peter Schilling
8. "Dream Police" - Cheap Trick
9. " It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)" - REM
10. "Blinded By the Light" - Manfred Mann and the Rare Earth Band
11. "All These Things That I Have Done" - the Killers
12. "I Walk the Line" - Johnny Cash
13. "Laid" - James
14. "Michael D Rocking the Dail" - the Saw Doctors
15. "Hate Me" - Blue October
16. "Can't Stop" - the Red Hot Chili Peppers
17. "Big Time" - Big & Rich
18. "Afterglow" - INXS

1 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Jenette said…

    Yeah, maybe I don't want the work, since I never knew anything was wrong. COmmunication was obviously a key issue here, or rather the lack thereof. And I cannot work with someone who refuses to communicate with me. Too much has gone on in the past 9 months for me to have the energy to expend right now trying to fix something that I had no clue had any problems. So there ya go. Enjoy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home